Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online Dallas Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing career track, and SMU Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to help you become proficient in front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule, or launch your career sooner by studying at an accelerated pace through our full-time format.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a certificate in Full Stack Web Development from SMU Professional and Online (SMU PRO), demonstrating your achievements.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services like resume and social media support, technical interview training, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, practice sessions, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an interactive classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then our program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our part-time curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with a wide set of skills for full-stack web development:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- 12-week program
- Classes held Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 09/22/20
» Coding Full-Time 10/19/20
» Data Science Part-Time 09/22/20
» FinTech Part-Time 10/20/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 12/08/20