Our web development and data science classes prepare students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or launch a career in these industries. SMU Boot Camps combine a classroom experience in Dallas with cutting-edge curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support along the way and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
SMU Certificate Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* in the web development and data analytics fields.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects demonstrating their knowledge.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the programs.
- Both of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our coding boot camp provides options to fit into your schedule, with a full-time web development class option for those who wish to study at a faster pace.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
SMU Boot Camps are offered through SMU Professional and Online, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Students in our coding and data science programs will learn the necessary skills to step out into the job market as a web developer or data professional.
- Students will gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students will have access to a wide range of career services like coaching, resume support, technical interview training, and portfolio reviews.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate in Full Stack Web Development or Data Science from SMU Professional and Online (SMU PRO), showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects showing their mastery of the multiple web development or data science topics covered throughout the program.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.