Our coding and data science classes prepare students with the in-demand skills needed to advance or launch a career in these industries. SMU Boot Camps combine a classroom experience in Dallas with cutting-edge curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support along the way and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
SMU Certificate Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* in the web development and data science fields.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects demonstrating their knowledge.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the programs.
- Both of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills. Accelerated, full-time option also available for our coding program.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
SMU Boot Camps are offered through SMU Continuing and Professional Education, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, Inc.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Students in our programming and data science programs will learn the necessary skills to step out into the job market as a web developer or data professional.
- Students will gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students will have access to a wide range of career services like coaching, resume support, technical interview training, and portfolio reviews.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate in Full Stack Web Development or Data Science from SMU Professional and Online (SMU PRO), showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects showing their mastery of the multiple web development or data science topics covered throughout the program.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.