Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Science in 24 Weeks
Online Dallas Data Science Boot Camp
SMU Data Science Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analysis on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full-time.
» Is this program for you?
More data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race. This surge in data has created an equally large demand for skilled professionals who can turn that data into insights. If you are hardworking and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their career by gaining new technical skills.
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends.
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- Individuals who are full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skillset.
Our curriculum is based on hands-on virtual learning. Through an immersive classroom experience, students will dive into in-demand technologies like Excel, Fundamental Statistics, Python, SQL, HTML/CSS, Tableau, and more. Collaborating with your classmates and also working individually, you’ll take your new skills and put them to use on comprehensive projects.
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data science, including:
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 09/22/20
» Coding Full-Time 10/19/20
» Data Science Part-Time 09/22/20
» FinTech Part-Time 07/20/20